CORAL SPRINGS, FL – Coral Springs police investigated more than 60 incidents during the week of May 6-12.
According to a police bulletin, here is information on many of those incidents:
- May 6, on NW 92 Avenue
- May 7, on NW 44th Court
Grand Theft Automobile
- Between May 5-6, La Placida Drive N.
- Between May 8-9, Coral Springs Drive
- May 6, child not injured, West Atlantic Boulevard
- May 8, child injured, NW 91st Avenue
Fraudulent Use of Credit Card
- Between May 1-6, victim was 29, NW 91 Avenue
- May 4, Westview Drive
- May 6, 4100 block of NW 121 Avenue
- May 6, NW 99th Avenue
- May 6, NW 49th Drive
- May 7, NW 91st Avenue
- May 7, NW 29th Court
- May 9, Turtle Run Blvd.
- May 10, W Atlantic Blvd.
- May 10, Turtle Run Blvd.
- May 10, Royal Palm Blvd.
- May 11, Riverside Drive
- May 11, NW 105th Terrace
- May 12, W Atlantic Blvd.
Theft From Auto
- May 7, 899 Twin Lakes Drive
- May 7, 8775 Shadow Wood Blvd.
- May 8, NW 104th Way
- May 12, NW 53rd Circle
- May 7, victim was 38, Twin Lakes Drive
- May 7, NW 15th Court
- Between May 6-7, Riverside Drive
- May 6, NW 118th Terrace
- May 11, NW 52nd Street
- May 8
- May 7, Turtle Run Blvd.
- Between May 3-8, N University Drive
- May 10, NW 42nd Street
- Between April 23-24, N University Drive
- April 22, Royal Palm Blvd.
- Between July 6 - May 11, NW 87 Drive
- Between May 2-5, Riverside Drive
- May 8, NW 99th Way
- May 8, NW 35th Street
- May 9, NW 106th Avenue
- May 11, Royal Palm Blvd.
- May 12, Turtle Run Blvd.
- May 7, W. Atlantic Blvd.
- May 9, NW 51st Street
- May 9, Coral Springs Drive
- May 10, Coral Springs Drive
- May 10, NW 11th Way
- May 11, Wiles Road
- May 11, NW 69th Terrace
- May 12, Coral Hills Drive
- Between May 6-7
Arrests (Those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty)
- Vincent Valentine, age 20, was charged with loitering or prowling on May 7.
- Lavince Lockett, age 21, was charged with burglary/theft from auto on May 7. He was also charged with burglary of structure on May 7.
- Rashard Mccormick, age 40, was charged with sexual battery on a person older than 12 on May 7.
- Lisa Madorma, age 49, was charged with DUI on May 10.
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.