CORAL SPRINGS, FL – A 44-year-old man bit a Coral Springs police officer on the finger and pushed off officers trying to talk to him following an alleged domestic dispute on Jan. 26, a Coral Springs police report said.
Jesse Gaston Kent was charged with aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer, domestic battery, and resisting arrest with violence.
The police officer was treated for the bite at Broward Health Coral Springs.
Kent was among the people arrested by Coral Springs police between Jan. 22-28. Other arrests include:
- Juan Carlos Garcia, age 42, arrested on charge of grand theft $5,000 but less than $10,000 on Jan. 22.
- Albert Adam Michael Pulles, age 19, arrested on charge of possession of Alprazolam
(Xanax) on Jan. 23.
- Gregory Quintale Ward, age 31, arrested on charge of corruption by threat against
public servant on Jan. 24.
- Demetrius Alexander Newbold, age 24, arrested on charge of obstruct officer without
violence on Jan. 26.
- Rey Armando Garzon, age 24, arrested on charge of disorderly intoxication on Jan. 26.
- Kamari Armani Phillips, age 20, arrested on charges of strongarm robbery, disorderly conduct, and breach of peace in two incidents on Jan. 27 and 28.
- Clinton Lee Bembry, age 56, arrested on charge of petit theft on Jan. 27.
Those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.