- Four Family-Friendly Events in the Cranford Area this Weekend
- Podcast: Cranford Radio Shares Updates for the Week of April 20
- Varsity Baseball: Cranford's Coach McCaffery Earns 400th Win
- Cranford Residents Encouraged to Participate in Annual Rahway River Cleanup
- Cranford High School's Emily Wilson Signs Letter of Intent with Lafayette ...
- Cranford H.S. Athletes of the Week: Anna Horne & Phil Marotta
By LEAH SCALZADONNAApril 17, 2018
CRANFORD, NJ - Due to impressive performances as goalies for varsity lacrosse, Anna Horne and Phil Marotta are Cranford High School's Athletes of the Week.
Horne, a junior, has 408 career saves. Her current total for the season is 84 saves as she helped lead the Cougars to victory in games against Montville and Governor Livingston.
"I like the team dynamic of lacrosse," ...