CRANFORD, NJ – Cranford Public Schools announced on Tuesday that central registration for both full and half-day kindergarten will be done online and followed by an in-person appointment at the Cranford Board of Education administrative offices.
The offices are located at 132 Thomas Street, through the rear entrance of the school
First graders new to the district can also be registered during this time.
Registration will take place between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 5 through Friday, Feb. 9, with limited appointments on Saturday, Feb. 10.
Superintendent Scott Rubin sent a letter with instructions for registration to parents and guardians in the district. The letter reads:
Please read and carefully follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044ea9ad23aaf94-20182019 to schedule an appointment for registration.
2. Please select the date and time that you would like to come to register your child and press submit and sign up.
3. Once you have submitted your appointment request, you will receive a confirmation email and a link to InfoSnap.
4. Enter all of your information on the InfoSnap site making sure to hit “submit.” Please make sure you print out the Affidavit of Residency, Medical Information Form and Parent Medical History Enrollment Form before closing the program.
5. All information must be entered on InfoSnap ONE WEEK prior to your scheduled appointment.
Please bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
● Original Birth Certificate with raised seal (we will copy).
● Affidavit of Residency (downloaded from InfoSnap-please have notarized prior to your appointment).
● Mortgage commitment, deed, property tax bill, lease (please provide landlord contact information).
● Utility Bill (electric, gas,water); phone bills will not be accepted.
● State-Issued Photo ID with address (i.e., Driver’s License).
● If you are a single parent, please provide documentation that verifies you as the custodial parent.
● Both Medical Enrollment Forms (downloaded from InfoSnap). The physician’s form need not be completed by registration but must be supplied to your school’s nurse by the first week of school.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact my assistant, Michele Cammarata, at 908-709-6202. Toward the close of this school year, you will be notified in writing of the date and time of kindergarten orientation.
We look forward to welcoming your child to our schools.