CRANFORD, NJ – The Cranford Township Committee will hold a workshop meeting to discuss the 2017 Operating and Capital budgets, Saturday Feb. 4. The meeting will begin at 8 a.m. at the municipal building.
Residents are invited to see how their tax dollars are spent. Additional budget discussions will take place during the month of February at regularly scheduled workshop meeting as needed.
The schedule for the meeting is as follows:
- Police Department 8:00 – 8:35 a.m.
- Fire Department 8:35 – 9:10 a.m.
- Department of Public Works - 9:10 – 9:45 a.m.
- Recreation and Parks - 9:45 – 10:20 a.m.
- Building Department - 10:20 – 10:55 a.m.
- Health Department - 10:55 – 11:30 a.m.
- Capital Budget - 11:30 AM – noon
- Office of Township Clerk (time permitting)
- Office of Township Administrator (time permitting)