With high school graduation ceremonies for the public to attend looking unlikely, TAPinto Cranford is offering parents of Cranford High School seniors the opportunity to feature their child on TAPinto Cranford. The feature will include which Cranford schools your child attended throughout his/her academic journey, what clubs/sports he/she has participated in, and whatever else you would like to highlight. Submissions are only $10. (The $50 Facebook publication fee has been waived for this promotion.) Only one senior will be featured each day, so follow the directions below and submit as soon as possible to be featured at the earliest date possible:
1. Go to www.tapintocranford.net
2. In the top right-hand corner, click on the "submit content button." Then select "Milestones"
3. Under "headline," type your senior's name.
4. Under "Primary Local Site," select "Cranford."
5. Under "Category," select "Graduation."
6. Next, add the photo of your senior and the photo credit.
7. Fill out the contact information in case we need to reach you for clarification.
8. In the milestone text, please copy and paste the following questions:
- Which Cranford Schools (public or private) did your child attend, prior to Cranford High School? If none, where did he/she go to school?
- What sports of after school programs is your child involved with at Cranford High School? If none, what are your child’s hobbies?
- What are your child’s plans after graduation? (Answer whichever applies)
- (WHICH COLLEGE OR TRADE SCHOOL AND FIELD OF STUDY?)
- (MILITARY SERVICE?)
- (IMMEDIATELY ENTER THE WORKFORCE?)
- What are you most proud of your child for accomplishing?
- Any additional information you would like to add about your senior?
9. Agree to the terms and click "SUBMIT."
10. Click "Pay for Guaranteed Publication" and fill out necessary information.
Submissions for Cranford seniors in Union County Vocational Technical Schools are also welcome. Any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping support free local news during these uncertain times.