UNION, NJ – It is anticipated that several hundred people or more will participate in the Union County March for Our Lives event on Saturday morning in Union.
Students, teachers, parents, clergy and public officials from all over Union County will be walking from Burnet Middle School to Town Hall in an anti-gun violence march.
Parking will be available in the following locations:
- Stowe Street, via Vauxhall Road or Pine Avenue
- Lot on Caldwell across from Walgreens via Elmwood Avenue
- Atlantic City lot, via Morris Avenue
- Knights of Columbus lot, via Morris Avenue
- Friberger Park, via Bond Drive
- Biertuempfel lot, via Vauxhall Road
- Bonnel Court, via Morris Avenue
Caldwell Avenue, from Morris to Berwyn, will be closed from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. There will be rolling closures on Morris Avenue beginning at 10:00. Marchers will be walking on Morris Avenue, in the direction of traffic.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/unioncountymarchforourlives.