CRANFORD, NJ - The Cranford Seasonal Flu Inoculation program will be held on Tuesday Oct. 18 from 3:30-6 p.m., at the Cranford Community Center.
This program is offered by the Westfield Regional Health Department and is open only to residents of Cranford, Fanwood, Garwood, Mountainside, New Providence, Roselle Park, Summit and Westfield. Proof of residency may be required.
Please be advised that there is a $25, cash only, fee for every participant that does not have Medicare Part B, Aetna or Medicaid. Please bring your health insurance card. Participants will be taken on a first come/first serve basis.
Anyone that is Medicare Part B eligible must please bring their card to the program
CDC now recommends all individuals 6 months and older receive seasonal influenza vaccine especially:
- persons aged 65 years and older, with and without chronic health conditions
- residents of long-term care facilities
- persons aged 2–64 years with chronic health conditions
- children aged 6 months or older, who attend any licensed child care center or pre-school activity
- pregnant women
- health-care personnel who provide direct patient care household contacts and out-of-home caregivers of children aged <6 months
For additional information, contact the Cranford Health Department at (908) 709-7238.