CRANFORD, NJ – Here’s a glimpse of the week ahead in Cranford:
MONDAY March 28:
- Readers’ Forum Book Discussion – The Measure of a Man 7:00 p.m., the library
- Varsity softball scrimmage vs. Dayton 11:00 a.m. at home
TUESDAY March 29:
- Page Turners, Grades four to six book club
- Classic Film: “Chinatown” 7:00 p.m., the community center
WEDNESDAY March 30:
- Varsity boys lacrosse vs. St. Peter’s Prep 10:00 a.m., Memorial Field
- Varsity girls lacrosse vs. Livingston 1:00 p.m., Memorial Field
THURSDAY March 31
FRIDAY April 1:
- Varsity softball at Johnson, 11:00 a.m.
- Boys varsity tennis vs. Governor Livingston 4:00 p.m. at home
- Girls varsity lacrosse at Ramapo 6:00 p.m.
For more high-school sports schedules, including freshman and JV visit: