CRANFORD, NJ – Here’s a glimpse of the week ahead in Cranford:
MONDAY April 11:
- Story time yoga at the library 10:15 a.m.
- Varsity softball vs. Governor Livingston 4:00 p.m., at home
- Varsity baseball at St. Joe’s Metuchen 4:00 p.m.
- Girls varsity lacrosse vs. Montville 4:30 p.m., Memorial Field
- Cranford Pool and Fitness Lifeguard course 7:30 p.m.
- Township Committee workshop meeting 7:30 p.m.
- Board of Education work session meeting 8:00 p.m., Lincoln School
TUESDAY April 12:
- Read to Therapy Dogs at the library 6:30 p.m.
- Varsity tennis vs. Elizabeth 4:00 p.m., Hillside Avenue courts
- Varsity baseball at Linden 4:00 p.m.
- Classic Film: “The Postman Always Rings Twice” 7:00 p.m., the community center
- Township Committee official meeting 8:00 p.m., committee chambers
WEDNESDAY April 13:
- Varsity baseball at Governor Livingston 4:00 p.m.
- BAS Art Night 6:00 p.m.
- CHS National Honor Society Induction 7:00 p.m.
THURSDAY April 14:
- Varsity softball vs. Westfield 4:00 p.m., Adams Avenue Field
- Varsity baseball at Dayton 4:00 p.m.
- Boys varsity lacrosse vs. Bernards 4:30 p.m., Memorial Field
- LAS Art Night 6:00 p.m.
- CHS Harlem Wizards fundraiser 6:30 p.m.
FRIDAY April 15:
- Varsity softball at Elizabeth 4:00 p.m.
- Boys varsity tennis vs. Governor Livingston 4:00 p.m. at home
- Shining Stars Show 7:00 p.m., CHS
For more high-school sports schedules, including freshman and JV visit: