CRANFORD, NJ – A glimpse of the week ahead in Cranford:
MONDAY Nov. 14:
- Story Time Yoga at the Library 10:15 a.m.
- Cranford Cub Scout Pack 178 coat drive at St. Michael School – all week
- Tween Book Club at the library 5:30-7 p.m.
-CHS pasta night 5:30 p.m.
- Meet Eamon Loingsigh author of “Exile on Bridge Street” 7:30 p.m., the community center
- Board of Education meeting work session 8 p.m., Lincoln School
TUESDAY Nov. 15:
- Lego Club at the library 6:30 p.m.
WEDNESDAY Nov. 16:
- Westfield Area Y hosts flu shots by CVS 10 a.m. – noon
- Cranford Chamber of Commerce networking at Bar Americana noon01:30 p.m.
- HAS S.T.E.M. Night grades three to five 7-9 p.m.
- Planning Board meeting 8 p.m., municipal building
THURSDAY Nov. 17:
- Gaming at the community center 5-9 p.m.
- CHS Model UN 6-8 p.m.
FRIDAY Nov. 18:
- Exercise and Nutrition for the Diabetic at the community center 3 p.m.
- CHS presents “Noises Off” 7:30 p.m., CHS auditorium