CRANFORD, NJ – A glimpse of the weekend in Cranford:
FRIDAY Nov. 25:
- Friends of Colin 2nd annual Turkey Trot, registration 8 a.m., Unami Park
- Jaycees “Track Friday” 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Memorial Field
- Face painter, balloon maker, moon walk, and horse-drawn wagon rides which will be located in Parking Lot No. 7 on Miln Street until 1 - 4 p.m...
- The Celebration Singers will perform at 4:00 p.m., on the stage located by the gazebo, followed by the High School Madrigal Choir and the Brass Ensemble at 5:00 p.m.
- Township of Cranford tree lighting 6:30-8 p.m.
SATURDAY Nov. 26:
-Yoga at the community center 9-10 a.m.
-Shop Small Business Saturday in downtown Cranford