- Cranford H.S. Academy of Performing Arts Present "The Curious ...
- Cranford Teen Wins Second Place, Performance Contract in Drug Prevention Concert
- Downtown Cranford to Unveil Public Piano with Launch Party Saturday
- Cranford H.S. Ushers in Spring with Annual Spring Choral Concert
- Cranford's Spring Street Fair to Return to Downtown This Sunday
- Cranford Senior Boys Compete in Annual Mr. CHS Competition
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONAugust 1, 2018
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders invites youngsters ages four to 12 years old to participate in “Paint by the Pond.” This will be the third year for this interactive art project which will take place on Sunday, August 19 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the pond in Warinanco Park.
The event will take place in Gregory’s Woods Areas 1 & 2, and will allow children ...