- Wardlaw-Hartridge Students Lead Earth Day Celebration
- Union County College Announces College for Teens Program
- Family Science Night Educates Wardlaw-Hartridge Community
- Multiple Cranford Schools Receive 'Union County Kids Dig In!' Grant
- Cranford High School Athletes to Represent CHS in Scholar Athlete Awards Program
- Cranford Township, High School Rank High on Niche's 2017 "Best in New Jersey" ...
By UNION COUNTY COLLEGEApril 25, 2017
This summer the Office of Continuing Education at Union County College is offering the 2017 College for Teens program sponsored by the Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders.
The program is offered for two sessions. Each session will be held for two weeks and will meet from Monday through Thursday. During the session students have the chance to explore and research careers in criminal ...