- Emma’s Award-Winning Pizza Chef to Open Kenilworth Restaurant
- New Jersey Nutritionist Shares Tips for Healthy School Lunches
- Donut Connoisseurs Prepare; Duck Donut is Coming to Clark
- River & Rail Cantina to Partner with Jam Kancer in the Kan Foundation for ...
- A La Mode Creamery Celebrates Grand Opening in Cranford
- Corn and Tomatoes in Stock at Dreyer Farm
By COMMUNITY FOODBANK OF NEW JERSEYSeptember 15, 2017
HILLSIDE, NJ – This September, the Community FoodBank of New Jersey, together with the Feeding America® nationwide network of food banks, mobilizes in an effort to bring an end to hunger. Hunger Action Month is designed to inspire people to take action and raise awareness of the fact that 42 million Americans, including 1 million New Jerseyans, face hunger every day.