- Perrotti's Quality Meats Honored with Proclamation for 50th ...
- Little Buffalo to Open Thursday in Downtown Cranford
- Jam Kancer in the Kan Foundation to Hold "Kups for Kancer" Fundraiser & Event
- "Cake Boss" to Film Episode at 7th Annual Rubber Ducky Race
- Kilkenny House to Hold Project Graduation Fundraiser
- Emma’s Award-Winning Pizza Chef to Open Kenilworth Restaurant
By COMMUNITY FOODBANK OF NEW JERSEYNovember 16, 2017
HILLSIDE, NJ – Close to 300,000 New Jersey children face hunger every day. Many of their families don’t have the means to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner – turkey, stuffing and all. To ensure food-insecure people across the state have what they need to share a holiday meal, the Community FoodBank of New Jersey has been purchasing thousands of turkeys and will gather even ...