CRANFORD - Quickchek, the New Jersey-based fresh convenience market chain, will open its new 5,504-square-foot store located at 370 North Avenue East in Cranford on Tuesday, September 10, 2019.
Grand opening promotions include free QuickChek hot or iced coffee offered to all patrons from September 10-22.
The new Cranford store offers an innovative “Fresh to Go” design that meets the needs of today’s fast-casual shopper with more than 50 percent of the store dedicated to fresh food and beverages.
“We serve busy people on the go with products and services that are made for immediate consumption,” said QuickChek CEO Dean Durling. “Today’s consumer, especially young professionals, families and health-conscious people, want fresh. So we have dedicated more than half of the store to food service and fresh beverages, including our guaranteed fresh brewed hot and iced coffees. The new store layout will also enhance our customer’s shopping experience.”
New Store Design & Innovation Features
- Sleek open concept layout features earth tone colors, cleaner sightlines and spacious stand-alone food displays with consumer-friendly expansive aisles for added convenience when customizing food and beverages
- Extensive display of freshly-made QuickChek grab-and-go food and market items
- Large stand-alone soup station offering a daily rotation of freshly-prepared, never-frozen QuickChek soups which have become a meal replacement as consumers’ dining habits continue to change
- New foodservice menu featuring delicious restaurant-quality 6-inch subs and 12-inch premium original recipe sub sandwiches served on artisan-style baguettes, all custom-made with the finest ingredients and freshest quality meats and cheeses
- A wide selection of healthy baked snacks and fresh cut fruit perfect for snacking anytime
- Fresh QuickChek baked goods made in-store
- Embracing the dining habits of today’s millennial consumer, indoor seating counters offer phone and laptop charging stations and free WiFi
The new store will be open 24 hours a day, enabling consumers to create delicious made-to-order breakfast items and oven-toasted fresh QuickChek subs, sandwiches, wraps and salads. They will also be able to personalize hot and cold beverages exactly as they want them, or select freshly prepared ready-to-go items, any time of day or night as people’s schedules continue to change.
The new store’s menu features delicious, restaurant-quality sub sandwiches custom-made with the finest ingredients at a great value as all 6-inch QuickChek subs are just $3 and all 12-inch QuickChek subs are only $6 through September 22, 2019. New sandwich selections include Chicken Salad with Real Cranberry Relish and Crispy Chicken with Real Cranberry Relish. New snack items include Cubano Egg Rolls and Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls.
Looking to perk up your day? Try a fresh brewed QuickChek hot or iced coffee with Pumpkin Spice.
Amenities in the new store include no-fee ATMs which provide additional added value to consumers; indoor seating for eight people and outdoor seating for eight; eight gas pumps/16 fueling positions offering high-quality fuel at value prices; and 46 parking spaces.
QuickChek stores provide local one-stop shopping, offering a wide variety of grocery and market items. Modern by industry standards, the privately-held company maintains bright clean stores, well-lighted fuel stations and parking lots with wide, easy-to-use entrances and exits that add to a shopper’s convenience. Fresh. Caring. Value. Speed. All of the things you want, all in one location.
QuickChek has just been named “Prepared Foods Innovator of the Year” in Convenience Store News’ seventh-annual Foodservice Innovators Awards program for its for innovation and freshness of its subs, breakfast sandwiches and fresh coffee program; it is the company’s third major foodservice award the past four years.
The new Cranford store creates 45 new local jobs, including eight management positions. Each new QuickChek location typically generates approximately $1 million in tax revenues, adding to its positive impact on the local economy.
As does its commitment to giving back to the communities it serves: QuickChek will donate $0.25 for every sub, sandwich and wrap sold in the store from September 10 - October 9, 2019 to the Cranford Soccer Club, a non-profit organization whose goal is to help foster the enhancement and development of soccer for various ages and abilities.
Consumers can enjoy additional convenience and savings at any of the company’s 158 store locations throughout New Jersey, the Hudson Valley and Long Island by downloading the QuickChek mobile app at www.quickchek.com.
Loyal customers are also rewarded with a free coffee after they purchase six coffees.