- Cranford Business Collecting Pajamas and Books for The Pajama Project
- Dog Photos with Santa Help Raise $ for Canine Rescue Organization
- Cranford Residents Seek Holiday Donations for Missions Possible
- Cranford Business Owner Raises Approx. $25,000 for Hurricane Relief in Puerto ...
- Cranford Public Library to Hold Food Drive for NJ Community FoodBank
- Hundreds Participate in Cranford's Track Friday
By CHRISTOPHER REARDONDecember 16, 2017
ELIZABETH, NJ--The nonprofit Community Access Unlimited (CAU) is celebrating the 25 days of Christmas by posting on its Facebook page Christmas memories and feelings from its members with disabilities. Each day another posting shares the thoughts of a different member.
“Christmas is my favorite holiday because my family gets together and we talk to one another," Mary ...