- Friends of Colin to Host 8th Annual Easter Egg Hunt in Cranford on Saturday
- Community Access Unlimited Announces 2018 Awards Dinner Honorees
- Cranford Township Committee Honors Two New Eagle Scouts
- Cranford Girl Scout Troop Partners with A Birthday Wish to Donate Gifts to Union County Foster Children
- Professional Firefighters Show Off Cooking Skills, Raise Funds for Saint Barnabas Burn Center
- Buona Pizza Voted No. 1 at Westfield Area YMCA’s Pizza Palooza
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONMarch 18, 2018
Student members of the Union County 4-H Variety Club reached across local and state borders to help displaced pets earlier this year. Through their “4-H for our 4 Pawed Friends” community service project, they collected donations to help St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Center in Madison after the organization sheltered more than 700 pets in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.