CRANFORD - Are you looking for a way to help those in need?
The Downtown Cranford office has launched a "Care Package Campaign" that gives back to health care heroes, as well as residents in local nursing homes. Participating retailers will be offering items for $10 or $20, which will be collected by the Downtown Cranford office and delivered to the nursing homes. When you call or email the retailers, just tell them you'd like to purchase a Health Care Heroes gift and mention how much you'd like to spend. This campaign runs through May 9.
- Anthem: (908) 272-6060 or click here for the link to purchase.
- Augusta Mae: (908) 370-7748 or email them
- Bella Organici: Email
- Cougar Headquarters is offering a drawstring bag that will be given to health care heroes. You can view and purchase it here.
- Golden Touch Jewelers: Email
- Martin Jewelers: You can purchase bracelets for $20 on their website for health care workers. Here is the link.
- Periwinkle's Fine Gifts: (908) 276-1300 or email
- Simply Art & Framing: (908) 272-3030 or email
- Think D'Sign Print: You can purchase Cranford Strong Shirt or Health Care Hero Scarf.
- Witch Baby Soap: Website