- Cranford Township Committee Approves Capital Budget
- Congressman Lance To Hold Annual Service Academy Information Fair
- Cranford Girl Scouts Recognized at Township Committee Meeting
- Cranford Township Committee Approves PILOT for Birchwood Development
- No County Roads Scheduled for Paving in Cranford this Year
- Cranford Township Committee Recognizes Three New Eagle Scouts
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONMay 12, 2018
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders is pleased to announce that a free workshop on Thursday evening, May 17, will explain the application process for the 2018 Union County HEART (History, Education, Arts, Reaching Thousands) Grant Program and the Union County 2019 Local Arts Grant Program.
The workshop will be held at 7:00 p.m. at the Liberty Hall Museum, Wagon Shed Building, 1003 ...