- Tax Bill Protesters Gathered in Westfield Find Congressman Lance in ...
- Cranford Township Committee Passes Resolution Opposing SALT Deductions
- Cranford Township Committee Approves Birchwood Redevelopment Plan
- Cranford Township Committee Introduces Birchwood Redevelopment Plan
- Cranford Commissioner Charged with DWI
- In Westfield, Raritan Valley Rail Coalition Gives Updates on One-Seat Ride
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONDecember 10, 2017
UNION COUNTY, NJ--The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders would like veterans to know they may be eligible for an exemption on their income taxes this year.
Military veterans honorably discharged or released under honorable circumstances from active duty by the last day of the tax year are eligible for a $3,000 exemption on their Income Tax return.
Spouses and civil union partners are ...