- June is Cataracts Awareness Month; The Dangers of Leaving Cataracts ...
- Union County Mosquito Spraying
- Cranford Resident Rode His Bike Nearly 500 Miles
- Head of Radiation Oncology at Overlook, Dr. Schwartz, Joins Ranks of Cancer ...
- Trinitas Medical Center Recognized for Having 4th Best C-Section Rate in NJ
- Cranford Community Connections to Host Tuff Paddle Run
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONJune 15, 2018
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders reminds residents that trained counselors at NJ Hopeline will provide confidential, anonymous guidance for people who may be having suicidal thoughts, or who know someone at risk.
NJHopeline may be contacted 24/7 by phone at 855-654-6735 or by live chat at njhopeline.com.
In addition, Union County residents can contact the County’s ...