- 2nd Annual Jingle Bell Jog to Take Place Dec. 2
- Cranford's Track Friday Fundraiser to Focus on Hurricane Relief & New ...
- Cranford Dentist to Offer Free Oral Cancer Screenings
- Project Home of Cranford to Hold First Monster Dash 5k
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center Unveils the New Gary S. Horan Emergency ...
- State Infant/Child Car Seat Rules Currently in Effect
By CHRISTOPHER REARDONNovember 19, 2017
SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ -- Tyler O'Neill and his family are thankful for so much this Thanksgiving, including the support he receives from the nonprofit Community Access Unlimited (CAU).
O'Neill, 25 and a resident of Scotch Plains, is a person on the autism spectrum who attends CAU's Academy of Continuing Education (ACE) twice a week.
"I learn to act in theater class," he ...