CRANFORD - Cranford has seven new positive cases of COVID-19 and four additional deaths since Friday, May 15, according to the Township of Cranford COVID-19 Update Newsletter, on Monday.
To protect the private medical information of these individuals, Cranford will not be releasing additional information about these cases. Residents are asked to respect the impacted residents right to privacy based on the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
COVID-19 Totals as of Monday, May 18
- 433 confirmed cases in Cranford
- 87 fatalities in Cranford (13 in community, 74 in long term care facilities)
- 14,903 confirmed cases in Union County
- 962 fatalities in Union County
- 148,039 confirmed cases in NJ
- 10,138 fatalities since March 4 in NJ
Tennis Courts (Public and Private)
- Township public courts are open and private tennis clubs can open to members on Friday morning.
- Singles play only
- No spectators on the court; maximum of 10 participants inside the court fencing.
- Do not share equipment
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, racquet or other equipment
- Stay on your end of the court; avoid changing ends of courts
- Leave court immediately after play; no congregating after play
- For a full list of regulations, please click here.