- MCST Student Wins Rachael Ray's “Cook Your Way To Culinary School” Competition
- Chatham Girls Basketball: "We're All in This Together"; Unified Effort Defeats Morris Catholic in MCT Semifinal
- Denville Police: Donated Ice Rescue Suits Help Save Two People and a Dog
- Weight Limit Placed on Denville Bridge
- Atlantic Health, Five Additional NJ Hospital Systems Partner to Form 'Healthcare Transformation Consortium'
- Dover Man, Wanted by Two Towns, Found With Drugs and Big Bucks, say Police
By FRED J. AUNFebruary 21, 2018
BOONTON, NJ – State Assemblyman Anthony Bucco (R-Morris), who also serves as Roxbury's township attorney, announced today that he will not run for Congress.
Bucco, who considered a campaign for the House of Representatives seat being vacated at year's end by Republican U.S. Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen, instead threw his support behind fellow GOP state Assemblyman Jay ...