- 10th Annual Rockaway River Spring Cleanup Moved to April 1
- Morristown Children’s Hospital First Hospital in New Jersey to Administer Newly ...
- Denville PAL Sponsors Wheelchair Basketball Game
- County's Amphibious Vehicle Sinks in Pond During Deer Rescue
- Denville Police Trading Cards Program Underway
- Empty Gas Tank Thwarts Man's Attempt to Escape Police
By FRED J. AUNMarch 22, 2017
NEWARK, NJ – A Stroudsburg, Pa. man working for the federal government accepted bribes in connection with renovation projects at Picatinny Arsenal and Fort Dix, said law enforcement officials.
The man, Kevin Leondi, 56, faces up to five years in prison and fines of up to $250,000 if convicted, said acting U.S. Attorney William Fitzpatrick.
He said Leondi was arrested Wednesday at ...