- Denville Residents Urged to Help Less Fortunate Students Get School ...
- I-80 Weekend Ramp Closures
- Family Intervention Services' Worker Turns 89, Still Going Strong
- Morris Knolls Student Scores High at National Tech Design Competition
- Five Denville Scouts Earn Eagle Rank
- Cancer Patient Says Tumor Shrunk with New TrueBeam at Morristown Medical Center
By GRACE MCCULLUMJuly 22, 2017
MORRISTOWN, NJ - The House Appropriations Committee voted to take the first steps to re-open horse slaughter plants in the United States. Rodney Frelinghuysen R-NJ, along with twenty six lawmakers voted "yes" to reopen the slaughter plants. Twenty five lawmakers were on the other side voting to protect the animal.
What would that mean for horses in the ...