Set forth below is a message from the Denville Township Police Department.
"[As of approximately 4:30 p.m., on Aug. 7], JCP&L reports that 3,715 customers within Denville Township remain without power. Multiple utility crews are currently working within the township to restore power to additional customers and open any remaining closed roadways.
Throughout this afternoon, several of our closed roadways have been cleared of debris and/or wires and have re-opened to traffic. At this time, the following roadways remain closed:
- Evergreen Rd (top section)
- Florence Ave (between by Denny & Diamond Spring Rd)
- Franklin Rd (between Locust Tr & Delaware Tr)
- Freeman Ln (area of Alpine Dr)
- Highland Tr (between Hill Top Tr & Longview Tr East)
- Kitchell Rd (between Cedar Ter & Ford Rd)
- Lakewood Dr (between Ridgewood Parkway East and West)
- Old Mill Drive (between Cramsey Pl & Van Dorn Pl)
- Parks Rd (between Harmony Ln & Arlington Dr)
- Ridgewood Parkway East (entire length)
- Ridgewood Parkway West (entire length)
- West Shore Rd (between Guterl Pl & Lakeview Tr)
We would once again like to thank everyone for your continued patience during the recovery process and remind everyone not to drive around any traffic cones or barricades closing roadways."
Sign up for our FREE daily eNews.
Got a news tip? Email us at fnixon@TAPinto.net.
Celebrating Something Special? Showcase Your Wedding, Christening, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Graduation, Reunion and MORE on TAPinto Milestones!