MORRISTOWN, NJ -- Morris County Clerk Ann Grossi has announced the Annual Morris County Clerk Cover Contest is now underway and accepting submissions. The contest is open to all Morris County high school students.
Prizes for this year's contest are: $500 for first place, $250 for second place and $100 for third place.
Due to the large volume of entries, please be advised that entries that do not strictly follow the requirements listed below will be eliminated from the competition. The contest rules are as follows:
1. Artwork may be created by using any medium (e.g., freehand, computer generated, etc.).
2. All artwork must be submitted no later than Dec 6, 2019.
3. Image size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
4. Limit: One entry per student will be accepted.
5. Name of student, teacher, grade and school must be printed on the back of each submission. DO NOT PRINT THIS INFORMATION ON THE FRONT of the submission or IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
6. The cover design must be representative of Morris County.
7. The cover design must contain the title Morris County Manual 2020 and Ann F. Grossi, Esq. Morris County Clerk.
8. Matting or framing of the material is prohibited.
9. Image must be presented in portrait style, not landscape style.
10. Resolution - 300 DPI or higher
11. Images should extend 1/8" beyond the 5 ½" x 8 ½" print area to allow for bleed.
12. Acceptable file formats - .tif or .eps preferred, .jpg or .gif are acceptable.
13. Entries can be sent to: Marta DeSpirito, Morris County Clerk's Office, PO Box 315, Morristown, NJ 07963-0315.
Entries must be submitted through your school's art teacher. Submissions by home-schooled students, however, can be sent directly to Marta DeSpirito, Morris County Clerk's Office, PO Box 315 Morristown, NJ 07963-0315, and must be received no later than Fri, Dec 6, 2019.
Sign up for our FREE daily eNews.
Got a news tip? Email us at fnixon@TAPinto.net.
Market Your Business through TAPinto Denville!
TAPinto Denville will help you build your brand, improve your online presence and reach thousands of people in Denville and beyond. Packages include social media promotion, native content, clickable banner ads and D.I.Y. publication of events, press releases and more. Become a TAPinto Denville advertiser! Call (908) 279-0303, x224, or click here.