DENVILLE, NJ -- Morris Arts has awarded grants totaling $61,200 to Morris County art organizations. Downtown Denville Business Improvement District was one of 28 organizations to receive a grant.
According to Morris Arts, the grants help support visual arts, theater, dance, instrumental and choral groups, museums and broad-based community arts programming which, in turn, enable thousands of people throughout Morris Arts's target area to experience the arts in a multitude of ways.
Funding is made possible through the Local Arts Program of the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.
2021 Local Arts Grant Awardees include:
- All Children’s Art Center of New Jersey (Boonton)
- ARTS By The People (Morristown)
- Artworks Studio (Randolph)
- Baroque Orchestra of New Jersey (Dover)
- Community Foundation of New Jersey (Morristown)
- Cornerstone Family Programs/Morristown Neighborhood House (Morristown)
- Coro Lirico (Morristown)
- County College of Morris – Teen Arts Festival (Randolph)
- Dance Innovations Performance Foundation (Chatham)
- Downtown Denville Business Improvement District (Denville)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University – WAMFEST (Madison)
- First Night Morris County (Morristown)
- Friends of the Roxbury Library (Succasunna)
- Good Grief (Morristown)
- Grow it Green Morristown (Morristown)
- Harmonium Choral Society (Morristown)
- Huaxia Chinese Chorus (Parsippany)
- Lakeland Youth Symphony (Parsippany)
- Lyrica Chamber Music (Chatham Township)
- Madison Arts and Culture Alliance (Madison)
- Masterwork Chorus (Morristown)
- Morris Choral Society (Morristown)
- Morristown National Historical Park (Morristown)
- New Jersey Jazz Society (Summit)
- Opera at Florham (Convent Station)
- Roxbury Art Alliance (Ledgewood)
- Skylands Songwriters Guild (Ledgewood)
- Visions and Pathways (Bridgewater)
- Family Partners of Morris & Sussex Counties (Morristown)
- MOMI – Museum of Imagination and Innovation (Morris County)
TAPinto Denville is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising.
Make sure you don’t miss any Denville news! Click here to sign-up for our free, daily e-newsletter.
Want to help support local journalism and promote your business to thousands of community-minded readers? Become a TAPinto Denville sponsor! Call (908) 279-0303, x224, or click here.
To send press releases, classified ads, items for the event calendar, “Milestones” announcements, etc., look for the “Submit Content” link on the homepage.