DENVILLE, NJ – Have you lost your COVID-19 vaccination card and are not sure how you can get a copy to show proof that you have received the vaccine?
Although the New Jersey Department of Health cannot provide you with a new CDC vaccination card, it can provide you with a copy of your immunization record. To request your immunization record, visit the New Jersey Immunization Information System (NJIIS) at http://njiis.nj.gov.
Once on the website follow these steps:
- Click on "Submit a Request" from the top blue ribbon.
- Select the topic question "I want to request a copy of my immunization record from NJIIS," which will open up the help center request form or ticket.
- Click on the link "Request a copy of NJIIS Immunization Record," which will open the IMM-46 form you will need to complete. You can attach the form directly to the ticket. Per the instructions on the form, you will need to attach a copy of your photo identification. Acceptable forms of ID include a state-issued driver's license with address, a state-issued photo non-driver's identification card with address or a photo identification card issued by a New Jersey County Clerk.
- If you wish to have a copy of the COVID-19 vaccine lot number, state so in the description section of the ticket.
- Click "send" to submit your request. Your request will be processed within 24 to 48 business hours. All immunization records will be mailed — not e-mailed.
The NJIIS is the established statewide immunization information system serving as the official repository of immunizations administered to residents in New Jersey. The NJIIS has been operating since 1997 and contains more than 4,657,091 demographic records of children, whose parents have previously consented to participate in the system. Most children are already enrolled in the system through the Electronic Birth Certificate (EBC) record process. Each year approximately 80,000 more newborns are enrolled into the system.
For more information on the NJIIS, visit HERE.
TAPinto Denville is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising.
Make sure you don’t miss any Denville news! Click here to sign-up for our free, daily e-newsletter.
Want to help support local journalism and promote your business to thousands of community-minded readers? Become a TAPinto Denville sponsor! Call (908) 279-0303, x224, or click here.
To send press releases, classified ads, items for the event calendar, “Milestones” announcements, etc., look for the “Submit Content” link on the homepage.