RANDOLPH, NJ -- All Morris County residents now can take advantage of no-cost, in-person COVID-19 testing at the County College of Morris in Randolph. The testing will be open on Fridays, as of Jan 8, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- You must present proof during the appointment that you live or work in Morris County.
- You must schedule an appointment to get your test. No walk-ins.
- You can get a test regardless of whether you are experiencing symptoms.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum for 30 minutes prior to your COVID-19 test.
- You must wear a mask during your appointment.
TAPinto Denville is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising.
Make sure you don’t miss any Denville news! Click here to sign-up for our free, daily e-newsletter.
Want to help support local journalism and promote your business to thousands of community-minded readers? Become a TAPinto Denville sponsor! Call (908) 279-0303, x224, or click here.
To send press releases, classified ads, items for the event calendar, “Milestones” announcements, etc., look for the “Submit Content” link on the homepage.