ROXBURY, NJ -- Have you discovered the thrill of thrifting? Have you experienced the joy of buying a like-new designer dress for just a couple of dollars? Do you enjoy finding gently-used clothing that’s vintage, trendy, classic, designer and cheap?
Well, here’s your chance to get in the game (and support a Roxbury church’s fundraising event).
On Friday, June 21 from 3 p.m to 8 p.m., and on Saturday, June 22 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., the First Presbyterian Church in Succasunna is having its “Thrifty Threads” gently-used clothing sale.
The church will have not only clothes, but also shoes, handbags, accessories and jewelry – items for the entire family – for all ages, shapes and sizes.
The church invites you to come shop for pretty dresses, classic suits, comfortable jeans, warm winter coats, colorful T-shirts, cool clothes for kids, snuggly sweaters and much more.
Thrifting is fun! Where else can you shop and find that perfect Little Black Dress for just a couple of bucks?
Need more reasons why you should not miss this “Thrifty Threads” sale in Roxbury?
- Your kids are growing like weeds and are costing you a fortune!
- Many people grow out of nice, high-quality designer clothing and donate it for sales like this.
- Shopping secondhand is eco-friendly! The church is an “Earth Care Congregation” – help it recycle, reuse and resell.
- Saving money and finding designer bargains is exciting!
- You can shop now for Halloween or that inevitable ugly holiday sweater part.
- You enjoy helping Roxbury nonprofits with their fundraising events.
- You’ll already be driving around Roxbury during the town-wide Garage Sale on Saturday June 22– so be sure to stop in the Presbyterian Church and score some deals! Better yet, come on Friday, June 21, too!
First Presbyterian Church is located at 99 Main St. in Succasunna, right next to the Roxbury Public Library. There is plenty of parking out front and in the parking lot. See you at the sale!
TAPintoDenville.net is a member of the New Jersey Press Association and is a hyperlocal news site that serves residents, organizations and business owners of Denville, New Jersey.
Sign up for our FREE daily eNews.
Got a news tip? Email us at fnixon@TAPinto.net.