MORRISTOWN, NJ -- Morris County Clerk Ann Grossi has opened the 2021 Annual Morris County Clerk Cover Contest to all Morris County high school students. Prizes for this year's contest are $500 for first place, $200 for second place and $100 for third place.
Due to the large volume of entries, submissions that do not strictly follow the requirements listed below will be eliminated from the competition. The contest rules are as follows:
1. Artwork may be created by using any medium (example: freehand, computer generated, etc.).
2. All artwork must be submitted no later than De 4, 2020.
3. Image size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
4. Limit: One entry per student will be accepted.
5. Name of student, teacher, grade and school shall be printed on the back of each submission.
6. The cover design must be representative of Morris County.
7. The cover design must contain the title Morris County Manual 2021 and Ann F. Grossi, Esq. Morris County Clerk.
8. Image must be presented in portrait style, not landscape style.
9. Resolution - 300 DPI or higher
10. Images should extend 1/8" beyond the 5 ½" x 8 ½" print area to allow for bleed.
11. Acceptable file formats - .tif or .eps preferred, .jpg or .gif are acceptable.
Entries can be sent to: Morris County Clerk's Office, PO Box 315, Morristown, NJ 07963
The contest is only open to Morris County students. Students must provide the name of their art teacher, grade and name of their school in the body of the email upon submission.
TAPinto Denville is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising.
Make sure you don’t miss any Denville news! Click here to sign-up for our free, daily e-newsletter.
Want to help support local journalism and promote your business to thousands of community-minded readers? Become a TAPinto Denville sponsor! Call (908) 279-0303, x224, or click here.
To send press releases, classified ads, items for the event calendar, “Milestones” announcements, etc., look for the “Submit Content” link on the homepage.