With the election upon us, we need to make the right choice.
Under the leadership of Mayor Tom Andes, Denville continues to be a great community to Live, raise a family, as well as retire.
Some have said “we need a change”, I say we have changed:
- Since Mayor Andes took office, we have 32.42% less in overall debt, an earned an Aa1 rating from Moody’s (one of the highest in NJ).
- We have a highly rated vibrant “downtown” in a difficult retail market.
- We have revitalized our downtown with grants, saving Denville business owners and taxpayers thousands of dollars..
- We have Class III officers in our schools to help protect our precious assets.
- Flood mitigation, Mayor Andes took office just after Hurricane Irene hit Denville, improvements have been made under Mayors Leadership, and since then we have had minimal flooding concerns even during record rain accumulation.
- Providing tax saving and convenience with the relocation of the Board of Education to town hall.
- Recreation, 3 new playgrounds, new turf field, and program participation continues to thrive in Denville.
- Rated NJ’s 8th safest city by Safewise.
I think these changes are awesome, therefore I’m casting my vote to “Keep Good Things Happening in Denville and voting for:
Mayor Tom Andes and running mates, John Murphy, Angie Cote and Harry Fahrer.
Very Truly yours,
Glenn R. Buie
Denville Councilman Ward 3