- Girl Scout Upgrades Denville Preschool Sandbox
- Roxbury Marching Band Raising Cash to Help for Hurricane Crushed Texas ...
- Three Scouts from Denville Honored by County Leaders
- Denville Residents Named MPAC Volunteers of the Year
- Denville Residents Urged to Help Less Fortunate Students Get School Supplies
- Family Intervention Services' Worker Turns 89, Still Going Strong
By VISION LOSS ALLIANCESeptember 20, 2017
Imagine siting down for a multi-course gourmet meal. You breathe in delectable aromas, listen to the chatter of fellow guests, the clinking of crystal. Your hand brushes the smooth linen as your taste buds ready for action. Oh, and you’re blindfolded.
Vision Loss Alliance of New Jersey, one of the state’s longest-serving nonprofits for adults with vision loss, is hosting its first ...