DENVILLE, NJ – The annual Denville food drive is underway and concludes Fri, Nov 22. Donations are needed to help local families in need. Requested items include the traditional Thanksgiving fixings like frozen turkeys and hams, turkey gravy, stuffing mix, canned yams and sweet potatoes, root vegetables (onions, potatoes, carrots), beans (canned or dried), canned fruit, flour, sugar, coffee, tea and milk.
Due to limited freezer space, frozen turkeys and hams must be donated directly to Denville Township Hall (1 St. Mary’s Place) on Nov 21–22. All other items can be dropped off throughout the week at the following Denville businesses and organizations:
- Pure Barre – 20 W. Main St.
- Flowers by Candle Lite – 559 E. Main St.
- Denville Hardware – 20 1st Ave.
- Highlands State Bank – 55 Broadway
- Provident Bank – 41 Broadway
- Denville Vacuum and Appliance – 12 Broadway
- True Value Hardware – 320 Rte. 46
- Kidville Denville – 3130 Rte. 10
- Denville Public Library – 121 Diamond Spring Rd.
- Saint Clare's Hospital – 25 Pocono Rd.
- Goldfish Swim School – 3130 Rt. 10 West #15
- Denville Township Hall – 1 St. Mary's Pl.
Stephen Dublanica, the Denville social services coordinator, is spearheading the food drive and should be contacted at 973-625-8300 x269 for additional information.
TAPintoDenville.net is a member of the New Jersey Press Association and is a hyperlocal news site that serves residents, organizations and business owners of Denville, New Jersey.
Sign up for our FREE daily eNews.
Got a news tip? Email us at fnixon@TAPinto.net.