DENVILLE, NJ -- The HOPE ONE van will be making several stops in Morris County this month.
The May schedule for the van is as follows:
- May 3 - Morristown Green- all day
- May 4 - Boonton Walmart - 9am - 2pm
- May 5 - 138 Lakeside Blvd in Roxbury - 9am - 2m
- May 6 - Turkey Brook Park in Mount Olive - 9am - 2pm
- May 10 - Mendham Kings; 9am - 2pm
- May 11 - Our Promise (51 Washington Street) Morristown; 12:30 - 3pm
- May 12 - MIlton First Aid Squad in Jefferson; 9am - 2pm
- May 13 - Dover Train Station; 9am - 2pm
- May 13 - First Reformend Church in Boonton; 3pm - 5:30pm
- May 14- Interfaith Food Pantry (2 Executive Drive) in Morris Plains; all day
- May 17 - CARES/Quick Chek Plaza in Rockaway; 25 West Main Street; 9am - 2pm
- May 19 - Denville Train Station; 6:30am - 12pm
- May 20 - Rockaway Mall; 10am - 2pm
- May 22 - Stomp Out Stigma Event; 2 Savage Road in Denville; 10am - 12pm
- May 24 - Long Valley Pharmacy; 9am - 2pm
- May 25 - Dover Probation; 9am - 2pm
- May 26 - Morris County Courthouse in Morristown; all day
- May 27 - Red Carpet Inn in Whippany; all day
- May 28 - Interfaith Food Pantry (2 Executive Drive) in Morris Plains; all day
Previously used in police tactical operations, now serving as a mobile recovery access vehicle, the HOPE One vehicle's trained staff members provide individuals with information about rehab, detox services, mental health services and recovery services. The team also offers free Narcan training.
The van, decorated with a purple ribbon to signify recovery, is a unique way to blend law enforcement and social services in helping to prevent drug overdoses and deaths.
Stop by for access to detox, rehab and mental health services as well as information, support and free Narcan.
TAPinto Denville is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising.
Make sure you don’t miss any Denville news! Click here to sign-up for our free, daily e-newsletter.
Want to help support local journalism and promote your business to thousands of community-minded readers? Become a TAPinto Denville sponsor! Call (908) 279-0303, x224, or click here.
To send press releases, classified ads, items for the event calendar, “Milestones” announcements, etc., look for the “Submit Content” link on the homepage.