PARSIPPANY, NJ - Over 220 business executives gathered to celebrate the successes of the Morris County businesses that were recognized at the Morris County Economic Development's annual awards luncheon. This year's event was held at the Wyndham/Hamilton Park Conference Center and featured a Keynote address from William DeRosa, Chief of Oncology at Summit Medical Group Cancer Center.
This awards were presented to the following:
- Largest Real Estate Transaction (Office): Barclays in Whippany
- Largest Real Estate Transaction (Industrial): Farren International in Ledgewood
- Largest Real Estate Transaction - Retail: 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide in Parsippany
- Business Attraction Award: Summit Medial Group/MD Anderson Cancer Center in Florham Park & Rockefeller Group
- Business Retention Award: Zurich
- Business Expansion Award: Arconic
- Non Profit Partner Award: MorrisTech Meetup
- Municipal Economic Development Award - Hanover Township Economic Development Advisory Committee
In addition to the keynote, there were introductions and welcomes by the MCEDC Executive Director, Meghan Hunscher who also organized a morning panel discussing current real estate development in Morris County. The panel consisted of representatives from Langan, Onyx, UPS, KHovnanian and the Rockefeller Group.
For more information on the programs and resources offered by the Morris County Economic Development Group, please visit the website at www.morriscountyedc.org.