- Local Women Organize Donations to Support Separated Immigrant Children
- Just the Facts: East Brunswick High School Class of 2018 Graduation
- Hammarskjold's Relay for Life Celebrates the Courage of Sabina Adams
- Blood Emergency: East Brunswick Scout Helps Address Crisis
- Overflow Attendance Results In Postponement Of Zoning Board Hearing On ...
- East Brunswick Zoning, Planning Board Meetings Updates
By PRESS RELEASE, NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICESJune 24, 2018
TRENTON, NJ – New Jersey Human Services Commissioner Carole Johnson on Monday announced the launch of a major new program to help individuals with disabilities become more independent and better thrive in their communities.
With the newly launched NJ ABLE program, individuals with disabilities can save tax-free for eligible expenses such as education, housing and ...