- East Brunswick: ALDI Brings a Bit of Europe to Route 18
- Assemblywoman Pinkin to Host Job Fair at EBPL
- East Brunswick: Local Businesses Help Feed the Heart on December 1
- East Brunswick Schools Form Partnership with Mason Gross Extension Division
- Middlesex County Honored by Michelle Obama for Housing Homeless Vets
- East Brunswick Boy Scouts and Chittick Students Make Thanksgiving Happy for ...
By NEW JERSEY SENATE DEMOCRATSDecember 7, 2016
TRENTON – Two pieces of legislation sponsored by Senator Patrick Diegnan improving school security measures which include design plans and training drills was signed into law today.
“These laws are about putting safety first and we need to make sure the schools that house our children and educators are built emergency ready,” said Senator Diegnan (D-Middlesex).