EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ - In addition to power loss caused by wind damage during last week's storm, many East Brunswick homeowners have lost whole trees and branches. Here is the schedule/plan for the pickup of natural materials.
Branches are collected separately from the regularly- scheduled solid waste collection.
For Curbside collection of branches:
1. Call the Office of Recycling, 732-390-6984
to be placed on the collection list.
2. Tie and bundle branches. Bundled branches
must be no longer than 4 feet long and weigh
no more than 50 lbs.
Residents may also drop off unbundled branches at the Recycling Center,
Monday through Saturday, 7:30am - 3:30pm
- East Brunswick Residents ONLY - proper ID required
Residential materials only. Construction debris is NOT permitted
- Residents MUST wear face mask and adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Residents MUST remain in vehicle until instructed to proceed to unloading area
- Unloading area will only be accessed by one vehicle at a time
- Follow traffic pattern outlined by cones/signage
- No landscapers, contractors, tree services, etc. are permitted