- Hanover Park High School Choir Boosters Host Spring Clean Up
- Millennials Embrace Family Travel - Move Over Baby Boomers
- Avon Loses Its Last ‘Grand’ Hotel to the Claw of an Excavator
- Will Your Air Travels Be Impacted by Our Fourth Nor’easter (Fourth? Is it the ...
- Frank J Smith School Hosts Scholastic Book Fair March 21-22
- Girls on the Run of New Jersey East To Offer Spring Program in Florham Park, at ...
By LINDSAY IRELANDMarch 21, 2018
MADISON, NJ – Higher rates for lower service has become almost commonplace for many NJ Transit riders in Madison and throughout the state, but Gov. Phil Murphy says he has a plan.
During a Tuesday morning press conference at the Madison train station, Murphy said his proposed budget includes “fixing NJ Transit” for $242 million.
Commuters should not pay higher ...