FLORHAM PARK, NJ - Florham Park Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Part-Time Crossing Guard at the rate of $104 per day. The following conditions must be met;
- Applicants must submit an application with a completed waiver form signed by a Notary and a resume during the application period.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid New Jersey driver’s license, be a resident of the State of New Jersey and a citizen of the United States.
- Applicants must be willing to work during inclement weather.
- Applicants must be able to pass a background investigation.
- The Borough of Florham Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Applications must be received by 4:00 PM on March 5, 2021.
Applications are available to be picked up inside the vestibule, at the Police Entrance of Borough Hall, located at 111 Ridgedale Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932 or on the Police Department website at FPPD.net below: