Bodnar Financial Advisors is offering a free financial planning workshop for new parents in Morris County. The workshop offers wisdom from a Certified Financial Planner® professional in an entertaining mix of industry expertise and personal experience.
“Financial Planning 101 for New Parents” will focus on topics of specific interest to young families:
- We have a savings account and that’s about it. Where do we start?
- What is the best way to pay off our medical bills?
- Should we rent or buy a home?
- Should we use extra income to pay our student loans, or contribute to our child’s 529 Plan?
- Are we taking advantage of our employee retirement benefits?
- Can we afford to be a single income family?
- Wills, life insurance, estate planning. Are we doing enough to protect our family?
- We want to start investing. What does that mean, and how do we get started?
- Can we afford daycare?
The workshop will be hosted by John Bodnar, CFP®, CIMA®, a Madison resident and the founder of Bodnar Financial Advisors in Florham Park, NJ.
You don’t have to be a millionaire to have a financial plan. Today is the day to start planning for your family’s future. Whether you’re currently expecting, or your bundle of joy is already in the crib, you don’t want to miss this event!
WHAT: Financial Planning 101 for New Parents
WHEN: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 6:00-7:30pm
WHERE: Bodnar Financial Advisors, 248 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932
RSVP: Seats are limited, so please RSVP to: 973-966-6939 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bodnar Financial is a full-service financial planning company that specializes in the management of major life events. The Bodnar Financial team has helped NJ families achieve life goals with a sense of financial security for 30 years. Learn more about Bodnar Financial at www.bodnar.net.