The Madison Area YMCA is excited to offer free tryouts for its U8, U9, U10, U11 and U12 travel soccer teams! Unlike most travel soccer team tryouts, the Madison Area Y’s are free.
All players must register online or in-person by Friday, April 13 to try out.
Madison Area YMCA Travel Soccer coaches Billy Walsh, Mark Semioli and Jackie Levowsky will facilitate tryouts at the Madison Area YMCA Soccer Field located on 111 Kings Road.
- U8 Girls (birth year 2011) Wednesday, April 18; 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- U8 Boys (birth year 2011) Wednesday, April 18; 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- U9 Boys (birth year 20010) Friday, April 20; 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- U10 Boys (birth year 2009), Friday, April 20; 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- U11 Boys (birth year 2008) Monday, April 16 & Thursday, April 19, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- U12 Boys (birth year 2007) Tuesday, April 17 & Thursday, April 19, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Games will be played on weekends during the fall and spring in the EDP Futures league. Players will be provided opportunities to attend clinics and speed & agility training during the winter months.
As a part of the travel soccer program, a Madison Area YMCA membership for the duration of the season (September through June) is required. Once notified of player acceptance, families will be required to remit a $100 non-refundable deposit by April 23 to secure their player’s space for the 2018-19 season.
All guests over the age of 18 must present a state- or government-issued photo ID every time he or she enters the facility.
For more information, contact sports director Kim Buccheri at 973-822-9622 x2268 or email email@example.com or associate sports director Aaron Goodwin at 973-822-9622 x2246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.