FLORHAM PARK, N.J.- The Borough of Florham Park Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Police Officer.
Applicants must submit an Application and a Resume to the Florham Park Police Department no later than 4:00 P.M. on July 19, 2019.
Applicants must also meet the following qualifications;
1. Must be a citizen of the United States and a resident of New Jersey.
2. Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
3. Must possess a valid New Jersey automobile driver’s license.
4. Shall have graduated from high school or possess a General Equivalency Degree (GED).
5. Must possess the ability to perform all the tasks and duties of a Police Officer.
6. Pass a medical and psychological examination. Any psychological, medical or physical condition or defect which might prevent efficient performance of the duties of the position, cause the appointee to be a hazard to himself/herself or others, or become aggravated, as a result of the performance of these duties, will be cause for rejection.
7. Must pass an extensive background investigation to include drug screening.
8. Must possess a valid State of NJ PTC certification or be enrolled in a State of NJ PTC Certified Police Academy with a graduation date prior to December 31, 2019.
Applications are available 24/7 and may be picked up at the police desk, located at 111 Ridgedale Avenue, Florham Park, NJ and must be returned along with a Resume no later than July 19, 2019, at 4:00 P.M.
Applications may also be found on the Florham Park Police Department web page, located at www.fppd.net The application link will be posted on the Join FPPD tab.
The Borough of Florham Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.