- Mayor Green and EO Staff ‘Go RED’ For Women’s Health
- East Orange School District Male Mentoring Program Showcases Newest Members
- Britnee Timberlake Joins New Jersey General Assembly
- Mayor Ted R. Green Appoints Former Newark Assistant Business Administrator ...
- Fifth Ward Community Meeting
- New Business Entity Host Inaugural Networking Gala in East Orange
By OFFICE OF U.S. REPRESENTATIVE DONALD M. PAYNE, JR.February 14, 2018
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Rep. Donald M. Payne, Jr. (NJ-10) released the following statement:
“To the families who lost loved ones during a school shooting in Parkland, Florida, today, know that your country’s compassion and thoughts go out to you. Our hearts break with yours.
“To those injured, know that the American people are praying your recovery.
“To the ...