EAST ORANGE, NJ - The North Jersey Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., Economic Development Committee is hosting its third annual small business event on Saturday 11/29/2014 at the East Orange Public Library, 21 South Arlington Ave. in East Orange.
The event is 10am-2pm and is free and open to the public. There are several outstanding vendors for your shopping pleasure:
· Renee Marshall-McKinley from Keep Yourself Smelling Sweet, offering handmade soaps, creams and scrubs;
· Grace Robertson with hats and accessories;
· Jody Yearwood with Jody’s Book Review;
· Judith Smith-Parrot from Judith’s Dessert Boutique offering homemade cakes and pies;
· Kathy Hobbs from NHIM Co. with Virtuous Woman Fragrance items;
· North Jersey Minerva 501c3;
· Gail Crawford from GC Enterprises with jewelry and purses;
· Lynette Mayo from Elle Mayo Designs with handcrafted beaded jewelry;
· Leroy White with original artwork, prints and cards;
· Carinda Greene from The Special Tee with shirts inspired by the sororities of NPHC;
· Lisa Harris with Infinity Scarves; and
· Kim Osterhoudt from Jams by Kim with fruity and savory Jams and Jellies.
Chairperson, Kim Osterhoudt remarks, “We hope everyone will come out to support these small businesses, and we have gifts for the first 200 people who come to our Small Business Saturday shopping event. Please share this information and invite your friends and family to come out”.