- 9 Families from Orange and East Orange Successfully Completed the ...
- Girls on the Run to celebrate their limitless potential at Florham Park PBA ...
- ShopRite Partners With Local Hospital to Provide Free Meals to Kids
- Free Diabetes Self-Management Workshop Series Offered in Orange
- FAMILYConnections: Celebrating Wellness...and Recovery
- New Jersey Nutritionist Shares Tips for Healthy School Lunches
By SIOBHAN HIGGINSNovember 11, 2017
BLOOMFIELD, NJ - The Department of Health and Human Services of Bloomfield and SHIP (State Health Insurance assistance Program) will provide counseling sessions to help individuals with questions about Medicare Open Enrollment. Counselors can explain and help you enroll in the Medicare Advantage Plans and Prescription Plans that will be available in Essex County for 2018.