- Police Confirm: Body Found on Arlington Avenue Bloomfield
- Police Arrest East Orange Man for Lafayette Street Robbery and Shooting
- Ohio Man Charged with Armed Robbery of Orange, NJ Mobile Communications Store
- EOPD Arrest Thirteen and Seize Over $300,000 Worth of Drugs in "Operation Quick ...
- East Orange Homicide
- Straphanger Fatality at East Orange Station
By MATTHEW REILLY, U.S. ATTORNEY DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEYApril 12, 2017
NEWARK, N.J. – An East Orange, New Jersey, man was sentenced today to 26 months in prison for his role in a conspiracy to file false federal income tax returns on behalf of inmates at the Essex County Correctional Facility, Acting U.S. Attorney William E. Fitzpatrick announced.
Winfred Moses, 49, previously pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge William H. Walls to information ...