EDISON, NJ — Are you taking full advantage of all that TAP into Edison has to offer? Here are seven ways to get more,.
1. Sign up for our free daily newsletter to get the most important stories and local events sent to your inbox. You can also sign up for breaking news alerts, so you never miss a thing. Just enter your email address at www.tapinto.net/enews. When your daily newsletter arrives, even if the story in the subject line doesn't catch eye, make sure you click on the email to open it. There are usually several new stories each day.
2. Visit our homepage, www.TAPintoEdison.net, daily to read the newest columns, letters to the editor and features like the daily calendar, police blotter and lost & found pets section.
3. Follow us on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/TAPintoEdison), Twitter (@TAPintoEdison) and Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/TAPIntoEdisonNJ/tap-into-edison) for bonus photos and videos and to join in the conversation with your neighbors.
4. Post letters to the editor, press releases, calendar listings, lost pets, classifieds and real estate listings and add your business listing to our directory for free! Just click “contribute content” in the gray bar, above.
5. Advertise with Us! We have space for your local business so you can TAP into Edison. Last month we reached over 42,000 readers and we are continuing to grow. You receive more than just an ad. Contact us to find our more and our special offers.
6. Send us news tips! We love to tell the stories of local businesses, people and organizations. Email editor Marc Krauss at firstname.lastname@example.org or Indra Nayee at email@example.com with your tips and ideas.
7. Check out our other TAPinto.net sites, including South Plainfield, East Brunswick and Milltown/Spotswood, for more news you’ll love. Just click on “change town” in the gray bar, above.