EDISON, NJ - Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to qualify for federal, state, and institutional aid (Foundation Scholarships).
It is strongly recommended that taxes be filed two weeks prior to the FAFSA Workshop so that students can use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer tax data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to the FAFSA application.
Need help filling out your FAFSA? Join the free FAFSA Workshops at Middlesex County College.
Representatives from the Financial Aid Office of Middlesex County College will be available to assist students with completing the FAFSA.
Please bring the following documentation with you during the workshop to complete the FAFSA:
- Social Security number (parent and student)
- Driver’s license numbers
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for both parents if living in the same household
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for student
- Records of untaxed income from 2014 (child support received, investment, saving and checking account balances, and assets)
* Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the spring, 2016 or summer 2016 semesters must bring their 2014 tax information.
* Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the fall 2016 semester must bring 2015 tax information.
* Students who are eligible non-citizens should also bring their permanent resident card.
Upcoming FAFSA Workshops (Edison)
- Wednesday, April 6th
- Wednesday, April 27th