EDISON, NJ - For the first time Edison voters will be electing school board members in the November election instead of in April and voters will have nine candidates to choose from.
Candidates in alphabetical order:
Debora A. Anes
Hollie A. Gilroy
Dennis R. Pipala
Current Edison Board of Education members not running for re-election are Lora Fong and Margot Harris.
The Edison Township Board of Education is comprised of nine elected members. Regular public meetings are held the third Monday of every month at 7 p.m. Public meetings are videotaped and aired on TV118 - Edison Township Board of Education's local television network.
Meeting agendas are available prior to each meeting. Minutes for each meeting are posted shortly after the close of each session.
The public is encouraged to attend board meetings and is invited to participate in the public portion of the meeting. Please follow the links for Meeting Agendas, Meeting Minutes, and an Archive of past meeting minutes.
Board of Education Schedule up to Elections in November:
• Education Center - Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 7 p.m.
• Education Center - Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 7 p.m.
Public Action Meetings
• Education Center - Monday, August 24, 2015 at 7 p.m.
• Herbert Hoover MS - Monday, September 21, 2015 at 7 p.m
• Woodbrook ES - Monday, October 19, 2015 at 7 p.m.