Edison, NJ – The Edison Chamber of Commerce is bringing Disney's Approach to Business Excellence, a professional development course, to Edison. The Chamber will be hosting this event on September 19, from 8 am to 4 pm, at the Pines Manor.
The course will highlight insights and best practices that drive Disney parks and resorts. Speakers will discuss how these insights and practices can be adapted to strengthen all businesses, according to the Chamber.
According to the Chamber, in this look at Disney's Approach to Business Excellence, attendees will:
- Understand the power of values and vision in leadership to obtain a thriving organization.
- Discover how customer loyalty can be established leading to sustained profitability.
- Gain insight into how culture is strengthened in the recruitment, selection, and training processes.
- Recognize the systems and processes that can make exceptional customer service achievable for any organization.
- Examine how personal creativity and organizational processes could be integrated to create ongoing innovation within your organization.
Tickets for the seminar are $395.00 per person. For more information, click here.