- Edison Township Seeks Volunteers for Park Cleanups and Beautification ...
- Edison Schools and Scouts Collect 12,000 Pounds of Food to Fight Local Hunger
- Family Promise President Ehlers Named to Fed’s Community Advisory Group
- Edison Township Employees Raise $8,240 for Autism Speaks NJ
- Edison selects WWII Veteran Charles Nolley as Memorial Day Parade Grand Marshal
- Police Unity Tour Riders Visit the Edison Municipal Complex
By EDUCATIONAL SERVICES COMMISSION OF NEW JERSEYJuly 21, 2017
The final tally is in, and the Educational Services Commission of New Jersey’s (ESCNJ) 5th Annual Autism Awareness Swim & Play fundraiser on behalf of Autism New Jersey raised $16,879.91, leading the state for the third year in a row.
“Once again, many people worked extremely hard to make this fundraiser a success,” said Kate Dauphinee, coordinator of the event and ...